Monitoring assets performance
When accessing an Asset performance solution, the user gets a list of assets on which work-orders occurred within its organization. Then, he can either perform a search by typing a keyword in the search bar or by playing with filters in the left panel in order to find assets with special characteristics.
When clicking on an asset, the user has access to its details. Different types of information are thus available on this page
- Indicators : various indicators about the asset. The current health score represents the score computed for the last work orders performed on the given asset
- Asset score evolution : a graph that helps you identify the evolution of the health score over time
- Associated work orders : allow you to navigate between all work orders performed on the given asset
- Photos : all photos taken during work orders on the given asset are accessible and linked to one or several tasks
- Tasks results provided by AI : for each photos, Deepomatic Artificial Intelligence makes predictions about whether or not those tasks are validated. Users can retrieve and modify those tasks status